The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
What does this Policy cover?
What is Personal Data?
Personal data is defined by the GDPR as ‘information relating to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified in particular by reference to an identifier’.
We may gather your personal data from forms you have filled in on our website. This is the information you give us when you register to use our site, complete our surveys, subscribe to our newsletter, or simply contact us.
The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number. If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
We work closely with third parties and therefore we may receive your information through them. When applicable, we will make sure to notify you about the information we have received and how we intend to use it.
Your information will be used in a variety of different ways, of which may include:
- To make ensure our content is used in the most effective way.
- To keep our site safe and secure.
- To notify you about changes to our services.
How long will we keep your personal records?
Your data will not be kept for any longer than is necessary for the purposes of which it was first collected.
It is within your rights to:
- Be informed about how your personal data is collected and used
- Access your personal data
- Have your personal data rectified
- Ask us to delete any information we hold about you
- Prevent us from collecting or using your personal data
- Restrict us from using your data
Sections 12-23 of the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 regulate your rights. For further information please refer to the EU regulation or alternatively seek help on your local Citizens Advice Bureau.
To contact us about your personal data, please use the following details: