Learn from their successes, fix their mistakes, and improve on those near misses. Competitor analysis tell you what customers think of your rivals and how you can be better.
Why Should You Run A Competitor Analysis?
Customers will often look around before deciding which product to use as the solution. By finding out more about your competitors, you can be certain that you are the leading choice. Our Competitor Analysis provides you with:
- Real-time feedback. See how users interact with competitor products in real-time
- A detailed and easy-to-use report containing key insights and prioritised recommendations
- Full-length videos and highlight clips that help bring findings to life
How Does It Work?
Depending on what you want to find out, this process may differ slightly. However, the overall process will roughly follow the same steps:
- We work with you to discuss the objectives, participants and competitor products for the research. If you are investigating your own audience, we can use these for the research. Alternatively, our specialist partners then recruit according to your individual criteria.
- We conduct the research. Using one-to-one interviews where participants interact with a product, our moderators elicit unbiased responses from the participants.
- We collect and analyse our findings, before generating a visual and detailed report. This is easy-to-consume, actionable and contains prioritised recommendations, videos and participant quotes.
When Should You Run A Competitor Analysis?
Competitor analysis are a crucial tool for exploring the competitive landscape, and are therefore useful at all stages of development, for different reasons. Learning about competitors before you start development can help with decision-making and product direction as you generate ideas for solutions to problems that users face.
During development you can sanity-check ideas and ensure your vision is aligned with your potential users by seeing what they currently like and dislike from other products they use.
To make it as easy as possible to gather insights from users, we offer both face-to-face and remote in-depth interviews. Also, we work with international partners to conduct research overseas. This combination ensures that you hear from the most relevant users for your objectives.
Ready to gather user insights?
Get in touch to start learning from your customers