Gather rich and detailed feedback by utilising thorough interviews. Hearing directly from your users or potential customers helps you to see things from their perspective and understand their motivations.
Why Should You Use In-Depth Interviews?
In-Depth interviews allow you to go beyond the surface and explore user goals, behaviours, and preferences in more detail. This detail provides you with the opportunity to solve user problems and guide development. Our In-depth interviews provide you with:
- Deep and extensive feedback to answer your research questions thoroughly and accurately
- An easy-to-use, visual report that explains findings clearly and concisely
- Full-length session videos and highlight clips that help illustrate findings
How Does It Work?
Depending on what you want to find out, this process may differ slightly. However, the overall process will roughly follow the same steps:
- We work with you to discuss the objectives and participants for the research. If you are investigating your own audience, we can use these for the research. Alternatively, if you are assessing a new market, our specialist partners then recruit according to your individual criteria.
- We conduct the research. We run one-to-one interviews where our moderators elicit unbiased responses from the participants. Here we gather their motivations, goals, behaviours and preferences among other things. This will be focused on your research aims.
- We collect and analyse our findings, before generating a visual and detailed report. This is easy-to-consume, actionable and contains videos and participant quotes.
When Should You Use In-Depth Interviews?
In-depth interviews are a useful tool at all stages of development. Learning more about your users, or potential users is always a benefit and ensures your products are more aligned with your audience.
Using In-depth interviews before development begins can help you to sanity-check ideas and learn about the needs and expectations of your target audience. When you have a product live, finding out more about your users can help shape your current experience even more, or help you plan future updates.
To make it as easy as possible to gather insights from users, we offer both face-to-face and remote in-depth interviews. Also, we work with international partners to conduct research over-seas. This combination ensures that you hear from the most relevant users for your objectives.
Ready to gather user insights?
Get in touch to start learning from your customers